· Ibn Al Qayyim may Allah have mercy on him said the word (الحزن) – (sadness) does not appear in the Quran only in the form of forbidding it (ولا تهنو ولاتحزنوا) or in the form of negating it (فلاخوف عليهم ولا هم يحزنون).
And the reason for this is because there is no benefit for having sadness in the heart. The most beloved thing to the shaitan is to make the believing slave sad by taking him off track.
The Prophet (ﷺ) sought refuge in Allah (swt) from sadness (اللهم إني أعوذ بك من الهم والحزن)
· Ibn Al Qayyim said: Sadness weakens the heart and diminishes determination and wanting to go forward. And there is nothing more beloved to the shaitan than the sadness of a believer.
· For this reason, be happy, optimistic and think good about Allah (swt). Have trust in what Allah (swt) can do and depend on Him. You will find happiness and pleasure in all situations.
· Ibn Al Qayyim said: Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
· If you think about your situation, you will find that Allah (swt) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allah (swt) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.
· You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, Subhan Allah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled to him, or someone in distraught and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds.
· On the righteous predecessors said: I make dua’a to Allah (swt) for something I want, and if He gives it to me then I’m happy once and if He doesn’t give it to me then I’m happy ten times because the first was my choice and the second was Allah’s choice.
· As Sa’ady may Allah have mercy on him said: life is short so don’t shorten it with worries, grief, and sadness.
· So be the owner of a heart that breathes happiness and satisfaction.
· May Allah (swt) make your times happy and may Allah (swt) forgive us all. Ameen.
Learning the Quran can be a source of great joy and happiness for several reasons. Firstly, the Quran is a divine book that contains the words of Allah, the Creator of the universe. By studying and understanding the Quran, one develops a strong connection with Allah, which brings a sense of peace, contentment, and spiritual fulfillment. Secondly, the Quran offers guidance and wisdom for every aspect of life. It provides solutions to challenges, answers to questions, and a roadmap for leading a righteous and fulfilling life. By learning and implementing the teachings of the Quran, individuals experience a sense of purpose, direction, and inner satisfaction. Additionally, the Quran is a source of immense knowledge and wisdom. It covers a wide range of topics, including theology, morality, ethics, history, and science. Exploring the depths of the Quran’s teachings expands one’s intellectual horizons and stimulates the mind. This pursuit of knowledge brings excitement, curiosity, and a sense of discovery.
Wafakids is providing you 20% Discount for any online Islamic or Quran classes by using this code “QikK5xW8“
The first step is to fill out a quick form The Form and we will send you the link of your Trial lesson on your mail and what’s app.
We are providing an onsite lessons only in Egypt, Otherwise will be online via any video call platform like Zoom.
Most students enroll in the Basic plan. The average student at WafaaKids spends around $64 per month. This approximately amounts to 8 teaching hours per month or 2 x 1-hour lessons per week which are suited for most levels and ensure the program goals are met. The pricing can be slightly different depending on the plan. We can see our pricing plans from here –> Pricing Plan
Over the years, we have had successes with very young students but we recognize that every child is different and some might have difficulty interacting with a teacher online. In general, we found that starting from age 7, there are rarely any issues with teaching online.
For younger ages, a guardian might need to accompany the student during the lessons initially to provide support until the student gets used to his/her teacher.
We understand that quality education can get expensive and therefore we offer a number of discounts to maximize the benefit for our students enrolled in our programs.
(1) Family Discounts: Students enrolled in our Basic and Pro plans receive 10% and 5% off respectively when 2 or more members of their family are enrolled in the same plan.
(2) Zakat Fund: For students who experience financial hardship, WafaaKids maintains a Zakat eligible fund that is used towards partially or fully subsidizing fees. You will be required to provide documentation to demonstrate your eligibility.